Friday, February 3, 2012

$259.99 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6


Sale 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6




Available on cheap price for : $469.00 $259.99
You Save: .The Current price of 2012-02-03 Check for Update Price

Save more on 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6.See our great selection and best shipping.Best Shop on 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6 now. Limit time .
The 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6 It's feature The complete diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances is also as much as .05 carats..All our diamond suppliers certify that to their perfect information their diamonds aren't struggle diamonds.. Eighteen sparkling spherical diamonds form a classic heart ornament on this gorgeous ring, created from glowing 14 karat gold. The open heart is established on a sophisticated gold band with shoulders that rise and taper gracefully to satisfy the stones. The prong-set diamonds are close to colorless and boast a lovely sparkle and shine. They have a whole weight of 1/8 carat. Choose between white or yellow gold.. Read More>>

Available from 1 Store :

Store Rating Prices
   
  $259.99
See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

Promotion for 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6
Holiday >> New Year Day : Martin Luther King Day : Presidents Day : Memorial Day : Independence Day : Labor Day: Columbus Day : Veterans’ Day : Thanksgiving Day : Christmas Day : federal employees extra day off for Christmas
Event >> St. Valentines Day : Holloween : Mother’s Day : Father’s Day: Black Friday : Cyber Monday
[buy : affordable : price : cheap : purchase : sale : discount : decent : compare : hot : deals : best : good : review : where : shop : store]
Promotion 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6

The 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6 Description

Eighteen glowing round diamonds form a traditional coronary heart decoration on this beautiful ring, made from glowing 14 karat gold. The open heart is founded on a polished gold band with shoulders that upward thrust and taper gracefully to fulfill the stones. The prong-set diamonds are close to colorless and boast a good looking sparkle and shine. They have a total weight of 1/8 carat. Choose between white or yellow gold.

  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be as a lot as .05 carats.
  • All our diamond providers certify that to their perfect data their diamonds will no longer be conflict diamonds.




4.0 Out Of 5 Stars (1 Customer Review)  
Reviews for 14k White or Yellow Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity) (Jewelry) The heart was once a tiny bit smaller than I was once anticipating, however general its an extraordinarily good ring. I'm positive my female friend will adore it, and you can't beat the fee for it.

Buy 14k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I1 Clarity), Size 6 today

No comments:

Post a Comment